Tourism New Brunswick has a range of no-cost and cost-shared marketing programs to support tourism operators, sector groups and destinations across New Brunswick. These programs are intended to maximize New Brunswick’s tourism marketing efforts and build brand equity for the province as a premium tourism destination.
- No Cost Services
- Website Development Partnership
- Co-op Content Creation Partnership
- Co-op Advertising and Research Partnership (for DMO/RTA and sector groups only)
- Social Media Marketing Partnership
- Inspire Program (for tourism businesses only)
- Collaboration with Provincial Parks
- Mobile Unit (for DMO/RTA and sector groups only)
Applications for Summer 2021 are now closed. We will be re-opening the program to applications for Winter 2021/2022 on August 30, 2021.
If you have questions about these Partnership opportunities, please contact Alison Aiton, Manager of Industry Relations, at 506-238-4887 or by e-mail.