Tourism New Brunswick has a range of no-cost and cost-shared marketing programs to support tourism operators, sector groups and destinations across New Brunswick. These programs are intended to maximize New Brunswick’s tourism marketing efforts and build brand equity for the province as a premium tourism destination.
- No Cost Services
- Website Development Partnership
- Content Creation Partnership
- Advertising Partnership (for Destination Marketing Organizations/Regional Tourism Associations and sector groups only)
- Collaboration with Provincial Parks
- Mobile Unit (for Destination Marketing Organizations/Regional Tourism Associations and sector groups only)
Applications for 2022 are open until December 10, 2021 for DMOs/RTAs/sector groups. Individual operators have until January 7, 2022 to submit their application for funding.
If you have questions about these Partnership opportunities, please contact Alison Aiton, Manager of Industry Relations, at 506-238-4887 or by e-mail.