The Product Innovation and Marketing Branches of the Department of Tourism, Heritage and Culture are planning something very exciting specifically with you in mind.
We are inviting alumni from Inspire years 1 and 2 to join the new recruits accepted into Year 3 to Fredericton for an integrated, personalized, two-day learning opportunity:
SAVE THE DATES:
March 24 and 25, 2020
To register for this INSPIRE-ational event, RSVP to Rose.Arsenault@gnb.ca before Monday, March 2, 2020.
Don’t forget to indicate any food preferences you may have.
SPECIAL PRESENTATION: STORY-TELLING AND INTERPRETATION
To help bring your stories to life as a critical element for experience development, there will be a special full-day workshop with Don Enright (www.donenright.com), a Visitor Experience Design Expert who uses the power of story to create meaningful memories as part of the guest experience.
- Learn what we mean by story-based experiences in a tourism context.
- Deepen your understanding of how to craft a story line and write a visitor narrative while uniting it with the landscape you are using for your experience.
- Enrich your thinking regarding the elements of a memorable visitor experience and how to facilitate memorable moments.
- Discover engaging ways to connect visitors to each other.
- Appreciate the importance of setting measurable objectives to evaluate success.
Benefits of Attending
- Connect and reconnect with others in the Inspire program
- Engage in multiple opportunities to share what you are doing and learn from your colleagues
- Hear about the successes and challenges being faced and overcome by fellow participants
- Participate in the first ‘gathering of the clan’ with all three Inspire groups – that’s a lot of positive energy and talent!
- Be enriched with additional learning
- Access your provincial coaches and Jonathan Foster ‘in person’.
For more details, choose the appropriate link below:
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Rose Arsenault by email or phone: email@example.com / 506-461-1613
hours minutes seconds